Thursday, November 10, 2011

Love for food - Chakh Le India !!!!



I never Knew I loved and missed Indian food so much Until I went to South Korea. There were Few Indian Restaurent in South Korea. I always missed Cholle bhature, dosa, chowmein, shahi paneer, butter paneer, samose, All chats, Pani puri and all yummy Indian curries, dishes,soups and dessert which we eat when we go to Restaurant.

I decided to start a group on facebook which will give people taste of India through Pics. Initially It was just for fun, but slowly I got addicted to it and here we are now on Blogger .....

I'll keep posting Photos of food from restaurant in Singapore. I moved to Singapore in Aug 2011. I'll try to rate the food too. I have decided to rate the food of restaurant on four parameters: taste, Ambience, value for money, service. ( taken from a show on NDTV ).

I'm not a good writer but still I'll try to keep my posts creative.

I look for your courage and encouragement.

Happy Eating !!!!! keep sharing your pics ......

Love and Hugs

Chakh Le India !!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment